July 5th! We hope everyone had a Happy Independence Day! Here are few updates from what has been going on this past month at Arcadia Palms!
Final pool plans--it's going to be beautiful!
The pavers were delivered on June 21st and are being laid at about a site per day!
The electrical contractor has been completing the electrical work for each of the RV sites.
We've been busy working on The Ranch and we are excited to share some of the updates with you all!
As of today, May 28, 2019, here is where we are at and what is coming up!
1. The underground utilities have been completed on sites 30 through 103.
2. Florida Power & Light has completed service connections to all sites and power has been hooked up to the RV's storing on site for the summer.
3. The engineering for the comfort station is complete and in permitting now. The building pad is complete and water and sewer have been ran to the build site.
4. The pool design is complete and is in engineering and permitting.
5. The paving has been completed for the remaining streets in Phase 1 from sites 30 to 103. (Sites 1-29 area was already completed before March).
6. Precision Lift Stations has completed the testing of the sewer lift station and this has been verified by the town of Arcadia and was accepted.
What we are currently working on at the moment:
1. Site plan for the amenities area is being finalized this week and will be off for permitting.
2. The pavers have been ordered and will begin being laid in three weeks.
We will continue to update this as we have more of the exciting pictures to share and sending out email updates about every 3-4 weeks. If you have any questions, please send us an email!
We can't wait to see you all this winter!
Dave, Brian, and Miranda
Click here for the Photo Gallery